INTENSIVES & RETREATS
You see where you want to be. You know you can’t rush the process. AND your soul needs change now. OK, let’s honor what your soul needs with dedicated, customized, and powerful care in a condensed environment. This will require a willingness and commitment to fully feel into what is often avoided and pushed aside, allowing it to be fully felt and expressed in order to bring in bliss and lightness.
TAKE TIME FOR YOUR SELF
Imagine taking time out of life not to go on vacation, not to plan your next big thing, but to delve deeply into calling in what you want while letting go of what no longer serves your health and wellbeing… There are times in our lives when we need to focus on healing ourselves more then we ever have before. Sometimes we must go into what is there, beneath the surface, for an extended and largely uninterrupted period of time. Invite in healing, on a level that is often only accessible with concentrated treatments, mindfulness, and unwaivering commitment to self without distractions.
2 DAY INTENSIVES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Four 2-hour sessions total, facilitated over the course of 2 days (mainly involving craniosacral therapy, myofascial release, sound healing, and somatic coaching).
- We work together to go deep into your inner self and work on letting go of what no longer serves you.
- Self-guided and intentional processes required in-between. I will assign.
- No caffeine, alcohol, dairy, or processed sugar. Starting 7 days prior and ending 7 days after. A total of 16 days committed abstinence from these substances is ideal.
- Eating simply and minimally is important while in this space.
- These intensives can happen anywhere in the world.
RETREATS FOR GROUPS, COUPLES, & INDIVIDUALS
Day 1 – Arrival, checking in, discussing what will take place, questions/answers, Invoking our intentions for the experience, mindfulness meditation, walking, 2hr treatment session (craniosacral/myofascial release), visioning (board or guided journey), journaling.
Day 2 – Waking mindfulness meditation, journaling, walking, 2hr treatment session in the morning, walking, napping, 2hr treatment session in the afternoon, quiet reflection.
Day 3 – Day of silence (non-verbal communication only), wake and take a silent walk, mindfulness meditation, crystal singing bowl sound healings (1 in the late morning and 1 in the early evening), journaling, 1 to 2 hours of solo dancing, depending on your energy level (I choose the music based partially on your input, my knowledge of appropriate music, and my witnessing of you thus far).
Day 4 – Waking mindfulness meditation, journaling, walking, 2hr treatment session in the morning, walking, napping, 2hr treatment session in the afternoon, quiet reflection.
Day 5 – Decompression, discussing what occurred for you, questions/answers, restating our original intentions for the experience and adding new clarity or redirection, mindfulness meditation, somatic coaching, sound bath, journaling.
*For details on pricing click here.
*If you’d like to learn more, click here to schedule a phone call.